Ryan Hart is a Professional Gamer (Team Dignitas). Ryan holds three world records for the most international Street Fighter competition wins, most tournament wins in Street Fighter, and the longest winning streak on Street Fighter IV.
Related articles across the web
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? I was born and bred here so it's not really something I can answer. But let's go with playing patball in junior school and beating everyone.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? I miss tea, British English and my own bed.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Battersea has the most nostalgia as I spent much of my youth there, but I'll also say Croydon as this is another place where I've had many memorable days.
- What's your favourite building? Battersea Power station, even as derelict as it is. Also Big Ben and London Trocadero.
- What's your ideal day out in London? Day out in London? Hmm, I'm rarely here due to travelling a lot and training at home, but when I go out in central it's mainly for entertainment. Shopping, movies, meals, bowling, etc. Also going to places I've never been or doing things I've never done before. They provide the most fulfilling experiences.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Going to a BBoy jam with my BBoy friends and rocking the circle.
- What's your most hated building? Dunno, people seem to dislike Elephant and Castle shopping centre. Wasn't it rated 3rd ugliest building at one stage?
- What's the best view in London? Probably from the top of The Shard in London Bridge. This building reminds me of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
- What's your favourite open space? Hyde Park with some good sun and a cool breeze on a Sunday afternoon.
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? Favourite restaurant would probably be Giraffe in South Bank for it's really relaxed vibe, delicious food and tasty cocktails.
- What's the most interesting shop? Sting - Piccadilly Circus.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? There are tons of these! This one night where I finally kissed this girl I'd been wooing for a while was really special. From the beginning of the day until the end of the night, everything I'd planned worked perfectly, I was well chuffed.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Well I mentioned outdoor stuff earlier so as I also enjoy indoor life one way I'd enjoy my day; Stay home and relax, eat good, listen to my favourite music, catch up on my favourite shows and play some games. Despite these being quite regular things I hardly ever get time to do them.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Depends on the person really but generally sightseeing attractions; Big Ben, London Eye, St Pauls Cathedral etc. Then to other interesting places, Camden Town, South Bank, Carnaby Street, etc. A good restaurant, then a nice bar, maybe Ronnie Scotts, when a live band is playing.
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Travelling up from Croydon and trying to go anywhere along the Metropolitan line on weekends, when they are supposedly doing "engineering works".
- What's your personal London landmark? Tower Bridge, lots of memories.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Sherlock Holmes.
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Love Actually; Attack The Block, Cass, Quadrophenia. There's just no end here, haha.
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? I'd go back to Euro 96 and tell Southgate not to take the bloody penalty.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Derren Brown! I'd absolutely love to meet this guy, I love all his work and experiments and being a pro gamer my field is all about the mind. Would be a dream come true to meet him.