Lina in Hammersmith and Fulham is 31-40 and is a Social Worker.
As a social worker Lina is used to demanding environments, trying to help those in crisis situations, albeit with rewarding outcomes. So she comes home, chops onions, and cooks away the tension with a comforting plate of stew at the end of it.
This film is part of Goodbye Europe
Film Maker: Alexandra Lens, Luis Murrighile, Mark Currie
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Over-friendly and excited friendly voice of Victoria line record.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? Diversity, vibe and energy
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Camden
- What's your favourite building? Modern Tate
- What's your ideal day out in London? Sunday: small breakfast at home with English tea, walk by the river and Sunday Roast at the pub on the river.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Friday night in the typical English pub and then dancing in Dublin Castle in Camden.
- What's your most hated building? Shard
- What's the best view in London? From Greenwich park Observatory
- What's your favourite open space? Hyde Park
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? Pub Angel at Bermondsey
- What's the most interesting shop? Disney store :)
- What's your favourite place to hang out? South Bank
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? All nights in Dublin Castle :)
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Brunch in one of the brunch places by the canal, walk by the canal towards towards river, pint at the pub and dinner and food market by National Theatre.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? All art galleries, especially Modern Tate and V&A, boat trip on the canal, visit of Sky Garden.
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Trip home during Industrial Action of Central Line drivers
- What's your personal London landmark? Olympic Park
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Not sure
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Not sure
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? To avoid tourists in November, to enjoy the vibe and park in June.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Anyone who loves this city and living in it.