Kate in Southwark is 41-50 and is A Foster carer.
Kate decided to become a short term foster carer when she worked out she couldn’t have children. She has looked after children from a period of two weeks to 16 months.
Film Maker: Daniel Onyia
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? 3 years old, wearing my lovely red poncho, feeding the pigeons in Trafalgar Square.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? The ease of travelling around.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Rotherhithe.
- What's your favourite building? The Millennium Dome.
- What's your ideal day out in London? Boat to Southbank, lunch, walking along eating an ice-cream.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Early dinner, theatre and Espresso Martinis with my Sister.
- What's your most hated building? I don’t really hate anything....
- What's the best view in London? Greenland Dock with the sky reflecting in the water.
- What's your favourite open space? Greenwich Park
- What's the most interesting shop? Any Italian deli...
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Southbank
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Sipping bubbly in a VIP box at the O2 watching Stevie Wonder.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Lie in, long lunch, massage and a snooze.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? I’d take them by boat to Southbank.
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Any of the West London to Rotherhithe journeys during my 12 years at the BBC.
- What's your personal London landmark? Tower Bridge
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Patsy Stone.
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Oliver Twist.
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? Mid 19th Century to wear a crinoline dress.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Kate Moss