Boyko in Enfield is 31-40 and is a building maintenance abseiler.
Boyko is a maintenance man that fixes the exteriors of buildings by abseiling from one house to another. He enjoys being away from people and being above the city. Though he has settled in London, he finds it important to remember his roots, so he teaches Bulgarian dance.
Film Maker: Mark Currie, Ruth Gardiner
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Willesden Junction Clock tower!
- What do you miss when you're away from London? I miss the things I do here and and the fact London is pretty for a city for most parts
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Must be Palmers Green, Southgate that way
- What's your favourite building? St Pancras station
- What's your ideal day out in London? A picnic in one of its Country Parks
- What's your ideal night out in London? Go a for a bit of dancing
- What's the best view in London? From a roof of a block
- What's your favourite open space? Hampstead Heath
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? There are too many good ones
- What's the most interesting shop? Like charity shops
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Capoeira class on the back row!
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Party at London Bridge years ago
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Doing something outdoors with the kids, go training or DIY or gardening
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Would do a walking tour in central London
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? When there is a strike it is pretty bad
- What's your personal London landmark? There are quite a few
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Tony the "Brick" from Snatch
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? Quite like nowadays
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Mick Jagger