Xandria in Hillingdon is 11-20 and is a Video Game design student.
Xandria is passionate about video games; playing games, designing games and even communicating via games. Being deaf means that she sometimes finds communicating with her friends that live far away difficult. However, playing video games online gives her a way to interact and keep in touch with people all around the world.
Xandria’s love of video games has given her the desire to work for a big gaming development company one day as an animator. She is on the right path, studying programming and animating.
Related articles across the web
Film Maker: Uxbridge College Film Crew 2
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? My first memory of London, near at Turnpike Lane, where my aunt, uncle and cousins used to live.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? The cafe in Shepherd Bush that is owned by my Grandfather's friend.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Leicester Square
- What's your favourite building? Royal Court of Justice
- What's your ideal day out in London? Hanging out with my friends in town or at the park.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Going to the pub with my old friends or going to a house party.
- What's your most hated building? None, if I had to choose I would pick any hospital in London.
- What's the best view in London? Central London - especially the London Eye at night time.
- What's your favourite open space? Kew
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? Toby Carvery
- What's the most interesting shop? Persiflage in Alfie's Antique Market. I love all the vintage clothing and items.
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Forbidden Planet located in Piccadilly Circus
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? London Eye at night time.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Going to the arcade.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Camden Town for shopping or Leicester Square.
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Going home from Edmonton Green when there is a football match on in Tottenham
- What's your personal London landmark? The Gherkin
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Sherlock Holmes
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Sherlock Holmes
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Tinie Tempah