Whitney is an typical teenager, currently in school, with an aspiration of becoming a musician. With a love of music in the family, she was named after the singer ‘Whitney Houston‘. She balances her school work with Stage Coach, a performing arts centre she attends weekly, which she allows her the ‘escapism’ she craves from everyday life. We follow her as she reflects upon her musical influences and the importance of music in her life.
Related articles across the web
Film Maker: Team Whitney
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Seeing the London eye for the first time when I was 5.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? London's diversity.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Isleworth.
- What's your favourite building? Syon house situated in Syon park.
- What's your ideal day out in London? Going to the Shard, seeing the view of London whilst having dinner.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Clubbing at the District club.
- What's your most hated building? I don't hate any buildings, i love them all.
- What's the best view in London? The view from the London Eye.
- What's your favourite open space? My favourite open space is Hyde Park.
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? My favourite restaurants are located in china town.
- What's the most interesting shop? Ikea.
- What's your favourite place to hang out? I like hanging out in hyde park with my friends and family.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Sierrra-leonian outing
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Exploring central London
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? The South Bank .
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? My grandmas house because its a two hour journey.
- What's your personal London landmark? Redley's park in Isleworth.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? A stereotypical posh Londoner.
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Bend it like Beckham.
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? To the future with robots and flying cars.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Young people because we have more fun.