Victoria in is 0-10 and is a young horse rider.
Victoria is 7 years old and loves horse riding. When she’s riding her pony Bobby, she feels like she doesn’t have to worry about anything and that he will take care of her. Victoria would like to go on and compete in pony shows.
This Film was made on a Chocolate Films Workshop with 6th form students at Graveney School, Tooting in partnership with Wimbledon Bookfest funded by the Wimbledon Foundation.
Film Maker: Graveney School Students
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? My first memory of London is being on the London Eye
- What do you miss when you're away from London? My favourite neighbourhood Coburn
- What's your favourite building? My favourite building is the House of Parliament
- What's your ideal day out in London? My ideal day out in London is to go out for lunch and then go to the Royal Albert Hall
- What's the best view in London? The best view in London is the top of the London High
- What's your favourite place to hang out? My favourite place to hang out in London is Trafalgar Square
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? When I saw Kenny G at the Royal Albert Hall
- What's your personal London landmark? My personal London landmark is the Big Ben