Tom is a flight attendant at British Airways. Being away from his family, especially his baby brother, and partner makes the job difficult at times. But working as cabin crew has been Tom’s dream since a young age and there’s nothing he’d rather do.
This Film was made by students at Uxbridge College. Supported by their Media Teacher the Level 3 UAL Extended Diploma students in Creative Media Production and Technology: Film and Television created 1000 Londoners films as part of their Media course.
Film Maker: Uxbridge College Students
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? I’ve lived in London my whole life, so basically anything from when I was a baby.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? My baby brother
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? I don’t really have one, so none.
- What's your favourite building? The Shard
- What's your ideal day out in London? Hanging out with friends and Grey and going to a nice restaurant.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Go to G A Y
- What's your most hated building? Anything that’s covered with crude graffiti.
- What's the best view in London? The view from The Shard
- What's your favourite open space? Hyde Park
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? The Chicago Rib Shack
- What's the most interesting shop? Any fancy dress or vintage shop
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Uxbridge
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Getting spiked and having to go to hospital.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Hanging out with all my friends
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Clubbing
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Getting my passport from the French consulate in Chelsea
- What's your personal London landmark? The Shard
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Harry Potter
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Harry Potter, book and films!
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? The Queen