Seun is 18 years old and makes grime music as Dolla Sign. By the iconic Shakespeare’s Globe on London’s South Bank, Seun tells how he sees grime’s emergence and culture and what the music means to him.
This Film was made by students at Uxbridge College. Supported by their Media Teacher the Level 3 UAL Extended Diploma students in Creative Media Production and Technology: Film and Television created 1000 Londoners films as part of their Media course.
Film Maker: Uxbridge College Students
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? First seeing the River Thames.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? Friends and Family.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Stratford.
- What's your favourite building? The Shard.
- What's your ideal day out in London? Walking along the River Thames.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Going to the clubs.
- What's your most hated building? Don’t really have a hated building.
- What's the best view in London? Standing inside the London Eye viewing the surroundings of London around you.
- What's your favourite open space? Hyde Park.
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? The Moon Under Water.
- What's the most interesting shop? Hamleys.
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Westfield Stratford.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? My first music gig near Tower Bridge.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Exploring the city
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? The Shard or Oxford Street
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Rush hour, on the tube.
- What's your personal London landmark? Shakespeare's Globe.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Oliver Twist
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Fast and Furious 6
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? The Victorian Times
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Shakespeare