Karl in Lambeth is 41-50 and is a security guard.
We meet Karl outside an Ed Sheeran concert at Wembley Stadium. He’s part of the response team, looking after the fans’ security. Best part of the job? The camaraderie between the guards!
Film Maker: Sam Norton
Questions & Answers
- What's the best view in London? Queen's Silver Jubilee (1977)
- What's your favourite open space? Brockwell Park
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? Prince of Wales, Hootenanny's (Brixton)
- What's the most interesting shop? Anything holistic (grounded, environmentally friendly)
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Parks
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Brockwell Lido
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Tate Gallery
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Anywhere before 9am on a weekday (too many people)
- What's your personal London landmark? Black Cultural Archives (Brixton)
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Lock, stock and two smoking barrels
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? My mum