Jane has been working for Meals On Wheels for 11 years, spending her days delivering a hot meal to the elderly residents of Enfield. She takes real pride in caring for the people she works for, going above and beyond the call of duty – including the time that her actions dramatically saw her save one of her clients’ lives.
Film Maker: Reece Lipman
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Petticoat Lane Market
- What do you miss when you're away from London? The buzz!
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? West End
- What's your favourite building? The Shard
- What's your ideal day out in London? Shopping, theatre and meal
- What's your ideal night out in London? Drinks and meal
- What's your most hated building? Tate Modern
- What's the best view in London? From the London Eye!
- What's your favourite open space? Hyde Park
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? The Oxo Tower
- What's the most interesting shop? Selfridges
- What's your favourite place to hang out? All Bar One happy hour!
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Afternoon tea at The Dorchester for Mother's Day
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? The theatre
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Along the Thames seeing the sights!
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? On the Tube in hot weather!
- What's your personal London landmark? Tower Bridge
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Oliver Twist
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? 24 hours in A and E!
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? The 60's
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? The Queen