Ingrid is one of those Londoners that has a very special way of living. She lives by the river, near Hampton Court and she has a very characteristic and unique house. She comes from a Christian family and 5 years ago she became an Interfaith/InterSpiritual minister and established her charity. In this film she opens her heart and house to us.
Film Maker: Marta Ariza
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Going to Oxford St to see the Lights at Christmas!
- What do you miss when you're away from London? The verdant lushness and the greenery of it!
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Where I live!
- What's your favourite building? St Pauls!
- What's your ideal day out in London? Eating, Shopping maybe a gallery or museum...
- What's your ideal night out in London? Theatre or a jazz concert and eating..
- What's your most hated building? I don’t hate anything...
- What's the best view in London? From the top of Hampton Court Palace looking across and seeing the Shard.
- What's your favourite open space? The Tow Path near where I live.
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? Any where, where the food is lovingly cooked and prepared and delightfully served.
- What's the most interesting shop? Harvey Nics! Their creative expression for their windows is off the charts...
- What's your favourite place to hang out? MY HOME!
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? When I celebrated my 50th with friends and family with a fabulous party, gospel singers, a funk and soul band fireworks the whole nine yards I organised at Hampton Court House!
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Seeing the Alexander McQueen exhibition at the V&A, followed by lunch and then the Audrey Hepburn exhibition at the National and possibly theatre if there’s something on I fancy seeing and or dinner...
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? I tend to do the Big Bus tour, the London Eye and a short trip down the river all in one hit! That way they’ve seen London from all angles!
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Any time I have to travel in the rush hour is the worse journey I have to make!
- What's your personal London landmark? Trafalgar Square.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Sherlock Holmes!
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Charles Dickens Scrooge!
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? No time travel is not for me! I’m happy living in this moment thanks.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? I don’t think there’s such a thing as the ultimate Londoner, as we’re such a smorgasbord of cultures and nationalities..