Henry is an avid plane spotter, who believes everyone else is too – we just aren’t ready to admit it. We meet Henry on Heathrow‘s plane spotters paradise Myrtle Avenue and discover how he got ‘hooked’.
Film Maker: Ruth Gardner
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Going on the London Eye and seeing the views of London.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? Seeing all the city lights and being at home.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Camden
- What's your favourite building? Canary Wharf Tower
- What's your ideal day out in London? Hanging out with friends and doing karting/bowling.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Finding a cheap restaurant/bar to eat at.
- What's your most hated building? A hospital
- What's the best view in London? The Air Traffic Control Tower at Heathrow Airport
- What's your favourite open space? Hampstead Heath
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? Nando's
- What's the most interesting shop? Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Usually Myrtle Avenue to catch up with friends
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Meeting my crush for the first time at a party.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Planespotting with no interruptions while having pizza.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Waterloo Arcade.
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? To pick up my GCSE results as I knew how important they were to my future.
- What's your personal London landmark? The Elizabeth Tower
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? James Bond
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Bend it like Beckham
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? The early 1990s.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Del Boy