Fagee is a street dancer, choreographer and director of the charity Wembley Futures. She’s convinced street dancing can have a very positive effect on people. It even made Fagee meet her husband!
Film Maker: Uxbridge College Film Crew 5
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? I don't really know. I was born in London and have lived in London my whole life.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? Basic London Underground rules like standing on the right of escalators.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Wembley, my home town.
- What's your favourite building? Mum's house
- What's your ideal day out in London? Anything, as long as I can get around without being pushed and shoved on busy London streets.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Going to a place where the drinks and food are affordable and the music is 80s / hiphop / funky house / garage.
- What's your most hated building? Don't have one
- What's the best view in London? Wembley Arch
- What's your favourite open space? Don't have one, unfortunately
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? Cabana is my favourite restaurant.
- What's the most interesting shop? I don't know about interesting, but the shop I frequent the most is Tesco LOL
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Costa or Starbucks
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? First date with my hubbs, we went to see Lion King.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? People watching with someone bringing me food and drink, as all I have to do is get up to pee.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? West End, there's shows to watch or places to eat
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Catching a night bus on a weekend evening is the worst.
- What's your personal London landmark? Wembley Arch, then I know I'm nearly home after a long day
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? I don't have one
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Lock, Stock...
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? I'd go to the past and see the Olympics or volunteer to help in the Olympics
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? There isn't one, each generation has someone doing something 'ultimate'. Just need to know where to look.