Christian in Southwark is 21-30 and is an Economic Consultant.
Christian was fascinated by economics and politics from a young age. At the age of 18, he ran as a candidate for both the European and Swedish parliamentary elections. He studied at Cambridge University and is now working as an Economic Consultant in the City.
This film is part of our Goodbye Europe season.
Film Maker: Mark Danciger
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Going on London Eye as a kid.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? The high tempo of the place.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Spitalfields.
- What's your favourite building? St Pauls Cathedral
- What's your ideal day out in London? England game at a Weatherspoons.
- What's your ideal night out in London? House party with mates.
- What's your most hated building? Elephant and castle shopping centre.
- What's the best view in London? Seeing the City of London from the south bank.
- What's your favourite open space? Exchange square.
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? Mercato Metropoliano.
- What's the most interesting shop? Suit shopping.
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Cafe's
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Reunion with uni mates near Leicester square.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Going hiking outside London.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? OnC
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Getting home on the night tube for the first time.
- What's your personal London landmark? National Gallery.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Brutus of Troy.
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Harry Potter.
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? 1850s.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Boris Johnson.