Caxie in Wandsworth is 11-20 and is a Student.
Caxie loves to socialise, try new things and eat! Today she is trying insects and can’t wait to tell her Mum and friends about it.
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? My taxi from Heathrow airport, it was so cold and there was some traces of snow. This was all the first time for me and I was a little bit creeped out by the trees because they didn't have any leaves.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? The hustle and bustle but I've also learnt that some quiet time is needed.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? I love Canary Wharf
- What's your favourite building? Don't really have one but The Shard is on my summer bucket list
- What's your ideal day out in London? It depends who I'm with but if I was my my mum for example, it would be a meal, cinema and dessert - in any order.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Definitely staying in with friends with a lot of drinks, some music, good food and deep conversations.
- What's your most hated building? Hmmmm - nothing comes to mind
- What's the best view in London? I really enjoy looking from the Thames - and this is anywhere from Putney to Waterloo.
- What's your favourite open space? Locally, Morden Park but Holland park is just beautiful.
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? Definitely where I work, Hi-ki in Broadway Market Tooting. This has great grill and sushi with amazing atmosphere and price.
- What's the most interesting shop? There's this shop called The Wayfairer - again in the Broadway Market - and the owner is called Kwame which means cool as in 'Keep it Kwame'. His shop is filled with objects that are quite controversial and interesting with storied behind them.
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Kaspas
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? I probably had a few but just don't remember... However, 2017 new years eve was pretty special.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Find a quirky coffee shop and have a great conversation with a friend or Netflix until my eyes hurt.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Definitely to touristy spots because they need to feeeel London and there's no where better than London Eye, Westminister and spots like the Kerb in Camden.
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? I had a placement in Canary Wharf Crossrail office for 2 weeks. The journey there in the morning and on the way home is crazy. People has to queue at every door of the train - it looks amazing. However, it's still crazy especially for a 5ft girl like me when everyone invades everyone's personal space and I end up in the armpit section.
- What's your personal London landmark? Don't have one...
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Hmmm does a tv series count which is based in London? I.e Sherlock?
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? Can I go to the future? When this city becomes even greater.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? I don't think there's one person that I follow who is the ultimate Londoner because not one person (I don't think) can represent or experience London because it's always changing.