Antonio in Lewisham is 31-40 and is owner of Gennaro's Delicattesen.
Antonio is originally from a small village in the South of Italy. He now lives in South East London and works in the family business; Gennaros Delicatessen. We meet Antonio in the midst of a busy Saturday afternoon rush, along with his mother, brother and friends as he sells a small slice of home to their customers.
Film Maker: Harriet Jones
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? When I first come to London from a small village the first thing that I saw in the BB reception is the tube map and I was quite impressed for how big it was, it made me realised I was no longer in a small village and my life would change.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? I miss my home, I got my kids here so to stay away is hard, I miss my work because I'm very passionate about it.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Greenwich is a very nice place I like a lot the park in the area.
- What's your favourite building? My favourite building is the Tower of London.
- What's your ideal day out in London? I like visiting markets always wanting to learn more, I like to discover a new cousin.
- What's your ideal night out in London? I like music so going to a concert is something that I like to do.
- What's the best view in London? Alexandra Palace.
- What's your favourite open space? Greenwich Park.
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? The Gipsy Moth
- What's the most interesting shop? My Shop
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Music club
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Cold play concert in Wembley
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Spend time with my girl friend and my kids, going out to visit new places
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Buckingham Palace and central London
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? When the tax people come to my shop
- What's your personal London landmark? Camden Town and chalk farm
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Music documentary
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? White chapel
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Mr John Bloss