Al in Hillingdon is 61-70 and is a shop owner..
Al bishop owns TLC, an adult video store and novelty shop based in Uxbridge. Situated around the corner from Heathrow, as well as being the setting of two film sets so far, TLC welcomes a variety of customers. A man of many interests, Al is also a rugby enthusiast, having played for his local club in Ruislip. When he’s not busy working or playing rugby, Al enjoys spending his time fishing.
Related articles across the web
Film Maker: Uxbridge College Film Crew 4
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Baker Street Station
- What do you miss when you're away from London? London pubs
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? West Hampstead
- What's your favourite building? National Portrait Gallery
- What's your ideal day out in London? Lunch out and a gallery/museum/show
- What's your ideal night out in London? dinner/show
- What's your most hated building? Boat like building in Hammersmith 'The Ark'
- What's the best view in London? Hampstead Heath
- What's your favourite open space? Richmond Park
- What's the most interesting shop? Fortnums
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Kensington
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Smas party 1972
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? river cruise
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? missed the last train trying to get home from elephant castle
- What's your personal London landmark? The Gherkin
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Dick Whittington
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Fools and horses