Jordan in Hillingdon is 11-20 and is a sports student..
Jordan is a student of Uxbridge College and member of their football first team. He is obsessive about football and ensures he’s in shape and eating healthy, to play the best he can. He sometimes wonders what his life would be like without the glorious game.
Related articles across the web
Film Maker: Uxbridge College Film Crew 3
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? My first memory of London is going on an open tour bus round the city.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? I miss family and friends, plus going to Arsenal games at the Emirates Stadium.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Uxbridge
- What's your favourite building? The Emirates Stadium
- What's your ideal day out in London? Going to Oxford Street with loads of money to by new stuff!
- What's your ideal night out in London? Eating at a big expensive restaurant.
- What's your most hated building? White Hart Lane
- What's the best view in London? The view from the Sky Gardens.
- What's your favourite open space? It has to be Kew gardens.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Nandos
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Going to a New Year’s Eve firework display.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Going to do shopping in the biggest shops then going for a big meal at an expensive restaurant.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? The London Eye or Sky Gardens, to get a view of central London
- What's your personal London landmark? The Gherkin
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? James Bond
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? James Bond
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? 2012 to watch the Olympics games when Mo Farah and Jessica Ennis won gold at around the same time.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Jordan Hamilton