Neesha is part of professional dance troupe “The Crystals”, who are the only cheerleading squad in the English Premier League. She is incredibly ambitious and has also been a finalist in Miss England, as well as performing at Twickenham and the Monaco Grand Prix. We meet Neesha on match night, as she prepares to lift the spirits of 17,000 home fans at Selhurst Park.
Related articles across the web
Film Maker: Ross Dickson
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Riding my bike through Crystal Palace park with my dad.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? Everyone! Also the diverse range of people.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? I love everywhere, especially central London.
- What's your favourite building? Houses of Parliament.
- What's your ideal day out in London? Something to do with art or music. Going to an exhibition, gig or modelling show.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Funky Buddha in Mayfair.
- What's your most hated building? The Walkie-Talkie.
- What's the best view in London? Greenwich.
- What's your favourite open space? Hyde Park or Bushy Park.
- What's the most interesting shop? Westfield - everyone loves Westfield!
- What's your favourite place to hang out? In my back garden.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? My 21st birthday in Funky Buddha. It was two months after my actual birthday, as I had been sick in hospital.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Going to a restaurant and chilling in a park.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? To central London. I would take them on the London Eye and visit the aquarium.
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Any time the trains have been down or there has been a strike! Thankfully I drive now.
- What's your personal London landmark? Brick Lane and Camden.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Mr Bean.
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Johnny English.
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? I would travel to the 70's, when there was cool music and hair styles.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Naomi Campbell.