This film is recommended for people aged 18 years or over.
During high school Mak became involved with gang-related activities. There was a turning point, and Mak has been out of gangs for the last 2 years and found that religion helped him to transform himself into a better person.
This film was created by students from Uxbridge College, as part of our Youth Takeover season
Film Maker: Uxbridge College Students
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Seeing the Tower Bridge was a good first memory
- What do you miss when you're away from London? Misses the chicken shops when away from London
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Kensington
- What's your ideal day out in London? Ideal day out in London would be a boat ride in Little Venice then a picnic with beers at a park in central and finish the day off with a bit of sightseeing.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Ideal night out would be going to a nice restaurant and then heading to a bar for drinks and then a club.
- What's the best view in London? Best view is Primrose Hill
- What's your favourite open space? Hyde Park
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? Toy Store or London Cocktail Bar
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Anywhere by Westminster
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Went to celebrate me and my girlfriends 3rd year anniversary
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Walking around London sightseeing
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Take them to Westminster and then do a bike ride around the area of St Pauls
- What's your personal London landmark? The Shard
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? The film Paddington
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? Would go back in time around when the Romans were in London or around 1800s
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Ultimate Londoner is Professor Green