Jenna is eight years old and a tennis player at Wimbledon Junior Tennis Initiative. She has been playing tennis for 4 to 5 years and even when she isn’t playing tennis she is still practising her forehands and backhands! She aspires to be a famous tennis player.
Film Maker: Graveney School Students
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? The London Eye
- What do you miss when you're away from London? The weather
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Carshalton
- What's your favourite building? The Church - me and my family attend mass every weekend.
- What's your ideal day out in London? Having lunch at the Shard with my family.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Looking down from the view of the London Eye.
- What's your most hated building? The dental clinic.
- What's the best view in London? View from the Shard
- What's your favourite open space? Tennis courts
- What's the most interesting shop? Hamleys because they have lots of amazing toys in store.
- What's your favourite place to hang out? School. Because I get to play with most of my friends.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Dinner at the Shard with the family.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Cycling in the park.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Buckingham Palace
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Taking Southern Trains because of the delays.
- What's your personal London landmark? Wimbledon
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Harry Potter
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? The Harry Potter series
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? Christmas time
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? The Queen