Jai is an 18 year old fashion designer who has started a successful clothing brand called ‘Nothing’. We discover the motives and ambitions behind this teen entrepreneur who is about to start a Computer Science degree at the University of Essex. Our filming crew capture Jai at a photoshoot in Primrose Hill, Camden. He uses his brand to boost youth empowerment and creativity within society while attempting to crush common stereotypes surrounding young people.
Related articles across the web
Film Maker: itswhatever..
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Seeing Big Ben as a kid
- What do you miss when you're away from London? Pubic Transport. Especially buses.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Camden
- What's your favourite building? The Shard
- What's your ideal day out in London? Having a photography shoot then heading to Nando's
- What's your ideal night out in London? Playing Fifa then heading out to a club
- What's your most hated building? My old school. Mill Hill County high School
- What's the best view in London? Pimrose Hill
- What's your favourite open space? Hyde Park
- What's the most interesting shop? Cyberdog in Camden
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Oxford Circus
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? The Pop-Up store I had for my clothing line. It was a great turnout and MCs Bonkas and Skepta turned up too. It was special
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Chilling in bed watching all the Star Wars films
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Camden
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Taking the 142 bus from Edgware to Watford.
- What's your personal London landmark? The o2 arena. Back when it was called the Millenium Dome, my Dad use to work there. I just remember it being so cool.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Sherlock Holmes
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? The James Bond films
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? 20 years into the future as I would like to see what my peers will be doing now in the world of business, fashion and music.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Skepta, because he's very authentic and represents