Nathalie in Hammersmith and Fulham is 41-50 and is a Peregrine Monitor.
Since moving to London, Nathalie has adopted a new love of Peregrines, and spends her spare time installing nest boxes and spreading awareness about them.
Film Maker: George Hayward
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Landing at Gatwick in a 10-seater plane when I was 10 and going on the Tube to Harrow to visit some family.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? Home.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Fulham, having lived there pretty much the whole time I've lived in London, that's the one I know best.
- What's your favourite building? Charing Cross Hospital ;)
- What's your ideal day out in London? Go for a walk or a ride and visit one of the parks/commons/green spaces, I have been doing that a lot lately.
- What's your ideal night out in London? A meal and a burlesque show.
- What's your most hated building? Can't think of any...
- What's the best view in London? Either from Westminster Bridge or Tate Modern. They're both Peregrine Falcon sites but also offer great views of London buildings.
- What's your favourite open space? Margravine Cemetery
- What's the most interesting shop? It used to be an haberdashery shop in New Oxford Street but it doesn't exist any more
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Margravine Cemetery
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? A night at a goth club 21 years ago
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Go for a walk somewhere and spend some time at the allotment.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Leaving Fulham to go to Oxford on a Friday afternoon, I think it took me an hour just to get to Hammersmith Roundabout.
- What's your personal London landmark? Houses of Parliament
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Little Dorrit
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? My Beautiful Launderette
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? Roman times
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Peggy Mitchell