Elle in City of London is 11-20 and is a Martial Arts student..
Elle is a Martial Arts student who lives in West London. She started when she was around 6 years old and being a laid back person it came as a surprise to many of her friends for Elle to take up such a stereotypically aggressive hobby. Due to this, Elle was determined to overcome the expectations of a female taking part in Martial Arts. Over the past 12 years Elle hasn’t felt the need to use her skills to defend herself however, it has taught her how to deal with certain situations in a way that doesn’t involve violence.
Related articles across the web
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? My first memory of London is going on the London Eye as a child with my mum.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? When I'm away from London the things I miss most are my home, family and friends.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? My favourite neighbourhood is Richmond as it has many shops and nice places to eat.
- What's your favourite building? My favourite building is The Shard.
- What's your ideal day out in London? My ideal day out in London is riding a Barclays bike around Central.
- What's your ideal night out in London? My ideal night out is a meal in Central with my friends.
- What's your most hated building? My most hated building is The Gherkin
- What's the best view in London? The best view in London is at of the top of the London Eye at night.
- What's your favourite open space? My favourite open space is Richmond Park.
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? My favourite place to eat is nandos for a cheeky meal.
- What's the most interesting shop? Urban Outfitters.
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Kingston high street.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Watching the fireworks on New Years Eve in Central
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Exploring Southbank.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Covent Garden.
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? On a busy tube during rush hour.
- What's your personal London landmark? My primary school.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? 007
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Shaun of The Dead
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? London in the 1960's
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Adele