Simone is a single mother of 6 children. She first got pregnant while still a teenager. It was difficult, Simone tells in the film, because she was not mature enough to have a child. But she doesn’t have regrets and loves how she learns from her children.
This Film was made by students at Uxbridge College. Supported by their Media Teacher the Level 3 UAL Extended Diploma students in Creative Media Production and Technology: Film and Television created 1000 Londoners films as part of their Media course.
Film Maker: Uxbridge College Students
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? I can’t actually remember because it was a long time ago
- What do you miss when you're away from London? I miss being close to my family
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Harlesden because that were most family live
- What's your favourite building? The Shard
- What's your ideal day out in London? Sightseeing going attractions
- What's your ideal night out in London? Going for a drink with friends and family
- What's your most hated building? A building in Whitechapel. It is a very weird shape.
- What's the best view in London? The Shard
- What's your favourite open space? A park that's not too far from my house.
- What's your favourite bar, pub or restaurant? Ice Bar
- What's the most interesting shop? Selfridges
- What's your favourite place to hang out? In my dining room with my kids
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Going to London Zoo for my daughter's birthday
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Visiting London attractions
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Ice Bar, The Shard, London Eye
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Never really had a bad journey in London
- What's your personal London landmark? I'm not sure
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? I don't really have one
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? This England
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? Back to my childhood
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? I have never really thought about it