Josh in Kensington and Chelsea is 21-30 and is a Male Escort and Entrepreneur.
Josh is the UK’s highest earning gay male escort, a writer, bar owner, website owner, model and charity worker. In 2011 he was winner of the Best Male Escort at the Sexual Freedom Awards for his work championing sex workers rights and safety as well as work with National Ugly Mugs charity helping report crimes on behalf of sex workers and liaising with police. He is currently working on two books, ‘Sex Sells’ and ‘Sell Sex: The Ultimate Guide’.
Related articles across the web
Film Maker: Laura Kloss
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Visiting from Wales with my dad for a photoshoot and being mesmerized by the speed of life and beauty of the big city. Having a destiny calls moment when I knew I had to live here. My dad going nuts when the photo studio charged £600 to keep the pictures.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? The mix of communities, cultures and individuals getting along with each other without segregation that isn't quite the same anywhere else in the world.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? I lived in Soho for 3 years then moved to a home that would be more homely, relaxed and less like a non-stop office for meetings, not long after I still miss the constant buzz and ease of access to anywhere in London that makes Soho my favourite.
- What's your favourite building? The Natural History Museum, taking my little sister to see the dinosaurs and acting like I'm only there for her to learn history is a lot of fun.
- What's your ideal day out in London? A picnic in Hyde park on a lovely British summers day. Shopping and pampering visits to the spas and salons on the other 360 days of the year.
- What's your ideal night out in London? A nice restaurant that has unique cocktails and cuisines I haven't tried before, followed by a club crawl with a sequence of random events that I can't remember when I wake up apparently heading home while being starred at by tube passengers at 10am the next morning.
- What's the best view in London? From the Penthouse suite at the Hilton Park Lane overlooking the greenery of Hyde Park with the built up architecture backdrop beyond.
- What's your favourite open space? Regents park because it has London zoo, Hyde park is a close second. The Olympic park is growing on me too.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? The Alain Ducasse restaurant at The Dorchester. The Ivy - when it was more difficult to get in.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Hailing a taxi from Tottenham court road in day light hours to an awards ceremony wearing nothing but a tiny garment of underwear, with knee high boots and a pair of wings on my back and celebrating intensely with two best friends and some of the best people I've met until day light hours came back around.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? The ideal day off would be watching a marathon of movies at the cinema and cuddling up with someone to do the same from home. Or taking a long candle lit bath after a day of yoga, meditation and detoxing.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? The usual tourist attractions given a chance and excuse to be a tourist again.
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Any London airport every time! There's always some disaster like a bad hair day or underestimating London traffic that makes me just about make the flight.
- What's your personal London landmark? The centre point because it's always been there to help me find my way when I was new in the city and even google maps couldn't help.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Paddington bear because he's cute.
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? 28 Days Later, Stephen Fry's: Keys to the City. The only London based books I own are about investing in stocks in shares.
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? 4015 to see what replaces the tubes and how tall the buildings reach.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Naomi Campbell