Frank in Merton is 11-20 and is Magician.
Frank is a teenager with ADHD, which he channels into his passion – his magic tricks! Seeing an elder cousin perform card tricks, Frank became hooked on learning how to perform his own tricks. He takes a pack of cards around with him wherever he goes.
Film Maker: Rachel Wang
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Busy and big buildings, cool atmosphere.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? The atmosphere, the hectic-ness, Oxford Street, Covent Garden's magic shop.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Covent Garden and Oxford Street, I love it. The long road, a lot of shops and busy and nice food places.
- What's your favourite building? The magic store in Covent Garden.
- What's your ideal day out in London? To go to the magic shop and have lunch in Pizza Hut, and go to HMV to get some DVDs.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Going out for a nice meal with the family.
- What's your most hated building? A building with long queues like a bank.
- What's the best view in London? The London Eye.
- What's your favourite open space? Wimbledon Common, I walk the dog over there.
- What's the most interesting shop? The Magic Shop. Its a store, you can pick what you want.
- What's your favourite place to hang out? Wandsworth Southside.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Wimbledon Fair on a ride and going round with your friends.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Playing out with my friends or staying in watching TV.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Take them to Oxford Street, China Town and then to the London Eye.
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? It was really cold, I was trying to get home and waiting for the bus. The traffic was bad, so I took a 47 bus ride. It was packed and I had to stand up all the way. Also I had a horrible time going to school once when it was raining, and then a van splashed us and weren't allowed to go home to change. I lost my wallet and oyster card!
- What's your personal London landmark? Hamleys and Harrods.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Jack the Ripper and Harry Potter.
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Ray Winstone and Plan B were great in The Sweeney.
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? The Victorian era and the future - year 3050 - to find out about the technology and the flying cars.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Julian - my stepdad.