Charlotte in Westminster is 31-40 and is a Marketing Manager.
Charlotte is a keen cyclist and takes part in ‘Critical Mass‘: a bike ride come protest for “anyone with a cause on two wheels”. She was ready to leave London before discovering cycling made her fall back in love with the city and takes part in Critical Mass in order to celebrate cycling and assert cyclists rights to be on the road too.
Film Maker: Sasha Langford
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Bus conductors on the old routemasrers
- What do you miss when you're away from London? Juice bars on every corner
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Bloomsbury
- What's your favourite building? The BT Tower - just because it's the view from where I live
- What's your ideal day out in London? Cycling through the park or a walk on Hampstead Heath
- What's your ideal night out in London? Gong at Edabi Yoga Studio
- What's your most hated building? Fitzroy Place
- What's the best view in London? South Bank as you walk from London Bridge to More London. I love the really geometric buildings and glimpses of sky you get.
- What's your favourite open space? The courtyard in the V&A
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Andrew Edmunds
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Van Catra on the King's Road when I first moved to London in my early 20s
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? A combination of all the above favourite places
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Wallace Collection
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? The tube from South Ken to Kentish town
- What's your personal London landmark? BT tower
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Bubbles from Ab Fab
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? My Fair Lady - for Covent Garden Flower Market
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? Victorian era
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Tony Benn