Alan is a professional wrestler for LDN wrestling. He tours theatres, leisure centres and town halls all over Great Britain.
It was Alan’s life long ambition to become a professional wrestler and nothing gives him more pleasure than hearing the cheers from his fans.
Film Maker: Oliver Parkin
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Going to the Notting Hill Carnival with my sisters.
- What do you miss when you're away from London? Going out and exploring.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? North Greenwich.
- What's your favourite building? Big Ben.
- What's your ideal day out in London? Going to the history museum.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Leicester Square, nothing like a good meal in central London.
- What's your most hated building? All those boarded up buildings.
- What's the best view in London? The London Eye.
- What's your favourite open space? The river Thames.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Nandos and TGI’s.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? Going to the Premier of the film, the Wrestler and meeting Mikey Rourke in the VIP section.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Going shopping in Oxford Street.
- Where would you take someone visiting from out of town? Buckingham Place
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Stuck on the underground for 30 minutes due to signal issues.
- What's your personal London landmark? Buckingam Place without a doubt.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Sherlock Holmes.
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Notting Hill.
- If you could travel to any time period in London, past or future, where would you go? I would travel to Victorian times.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Boris Johnson.