Sarah in Wandsworth is 21-30 and is a network marketer.
Sarah, a former lawyer, is now a network marketer for Forever Living Products, a range of natural aloe vera based products for various uses both medicinal and cosmetic in purpose.
Questions & Answers
- What's your first memory of London? Visiting friends one summer when I was about eight years old. It was extremely hot – there were issues with the Tarmac not setting properly due to the heat. I remember wanting to get back to the Herefordshire countryside to have a really good wash!
- What do you miss when you're away from London? The vibrancy of the place. The buzz, the energy.
- What's your favourite neighbourhood? Kings Road, Chelsea.
- What's your favourite building? Buckingham Palace.
- What's your ideal night out in London? Thames clipper from Waterloo down to the O2, then seeing if a great band is on or going for a great dinner with a glass of champagne along the way!
- What's the best view in London? King Henry's mound in Richmond Park where you see all the way across London to St. Paul's.
- What's been your most memorable night out in London? The Private Entrepreneur's Ball at The Natural History Museum.
- How would you like to spend your ideal day off in London? Strolling along The South Bank and up to Covent Garden. Bright sunshine, great lunch somewhere and drinks; then dinner with a great view of London landmarks like the shard.
- What's the worst journey you've had to make in London? Rush hour, sweaty tube, three tubes before you can get on... rain... a 15 minute journey ends up taking 40!
- What's your personal London landmark? Albert Bridge.
- Who's your favourite fictional Londoner? Sherlock Holmes.
- What's your favourite London film, book or documentary? Bridget Jones's Diary.
- For you, who is the ultimate Londoner? Boris Johnson.